[access-uk] Re: digital radio

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:53:13 +0100

Of course, but you have to find the person to connive with you to sell/give you the said box and you have to have the know-how to instal it and tune it and know where to point your satellite dish.

Unfortunately, I'm not one of the lucky thousands.
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Keen" <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>