[access-uk] Re: digital radio

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:00:35 +0100

Hi Graham

I suspected that what you said was the case but some friends said otherwise and obviously I needed to know the correct answer before I purchased a radio out here.

Just one more thing, on what band is the bbc world service on shortwave?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hiawafa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx