[access-uk] Re: digital radio

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:51:31 +0100

Thanks Ray

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hiawafa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Speakon is a free fully self-voicing accessible multimedia program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
You can join the speakon user group by sending a blank e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>