[access-uk] Re: digital radio

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:45:20 +0100

I did a sweep earlier today and could find no public information about this.
It would be interesting if someone turns up a positive.  Roberts were initially
aproached some years ago to develop a talking portable DAB set but went off the
idea fairly rapidly.  This left the way clear for Pure somewhat later to
develop a set, and have described sales of their set as dissapointing.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support