[access-uk] Internet Security and Routers again

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:06:27 +0100

Hi all.

Further to my previous message.  Whilst trying to sort out my wife's
computer I noticed a load of messages coming in, in particular, I noticed
one from Tristram and another from Carol.  As I was intending to read these
in my computer downstairs, I deleted them.  Unfortunately, they did not
appear on my computer afterwards.  Is this something to do with the check
box within OE titled Delete from server after deleting from my In-Box?  I
think it probably is!  Tristram and Carol, can I be an absolute pest and ask
for you to re-send your comments please?

    Best wishes.

Andy