[access-uk] Re: PC and Online games for the VI?

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:01:48 -0000

I've played all the games you mention and they really are no contest to playing
a game for sighted people. Not sure if you've ever had vision, but if you have
I can't beleive you'd disagree. But as I said in my last email, we just have to
accept it. I don't think the comments made here so far are a criticism or lack
of appreciation for the great work some developers have done, just an
observation. No matter what the reason for the lack of playability, it's still
very true.

Peter