[access-uk] Re: PC and Online games for the VI?

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:54:36 +0200

But what I can't understand is, I know organisations like the RNIB of course
have millions of more important things to consider, but why haven't they moved
recreation on a bit? I mean, even the board games you can buy haven't been
modified or anything new hasn't come along for ages. I'd love like a trivial
persuit board game or something new, there used to be a braille Rubix cube but
even that doesn't exist anymore. I agree with you Barry, I really wouldn't mind
paying a bit for something propper with really cool sound effects and stuff.
What I really wish could happen, obviously I know its just a dream, but
especially for a football supporter like me is for European blind organisations
to cooperate and bring out some massive football computer game with propper
commentary, leagues and clubs.
What's quite a good game in terms of sound and propper voices and done properly
is at
www.pininteractive.com
Pricy but really worth it.
Ari