[access-uk] Re: PC and Online games for the VI?

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:18:06 -0000

Hi I like the visual aspect to gaming. Back in the 80s games were much more fun
to play with their retro looks. There were no cerfisticated graphics to confuse
anyone with low vision. I played alot of football manager games on the PC in
the 90s and also on the PS2 over the earlier part of this decade. I wish we had
football management games with up to date player databases for VI gamers. These
games do not require graphics as most management games are text based and
require a lot of reading info and stats.
My Twitter page is www.twitter.com/saqib1975
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx