[access-uk] Re: PC and Online games for the VI?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:58:03 -0000

Hi Steve.

OK, almost everyone *smile*.

All the best, Ibrahim.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Nutt
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:42 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: PC and Online games for the VI?

  Hi Ibrahim,

  I entirely agree with what you say, except for your very last statement.
There is something to suit everyone.  Not quite.

  Blind gamers don't get into programming games like Sims, Virtual Pets, etc.
The nearest I have seen is Jim Kitchen's game of Life.  But there is still more
scop for interesting games that blind people could write that they haven't even
touched.

  All the best

  Steve