[access-uk] Re: PC and Online games for the VI?

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:52:11 +0200

Hey Hussein
For chess, if you can somehow find the file there is a solution. It's called Winboard for JAWS. It used to be on the JAWS site, but I can't find it now. I think they said you can use it to connect it to chess servers. The problem I had with it is that I'm rubbish at chess, and when I tried playing against the computer it killed me and I couldn't find a way to change how hard or easy it plays. If you want to buy one, there is another chess game where you can't play over the internet, but it is very accessible and it also talks. Its called KChess Elite, or you get a cheaper one called KChess Advanced. You get it from www.arkangles.com