[access-uk] Re: PC and Online games for the VI?

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:45:20 -0000

Hi mike,

My mate Tomas had the C64 I'd the Spectrum Z X +2.  I do remember Bubble
Bobble on both platforms though!  I also remember Oh Mummy and Chopper
Patrol on the Amstrad.  I'm not sure what one it was but it had a green
display on-screen.

Good times back then buying tapes from the market, their high pitch sqwalky
tones as they loaded into memory, and often as not having to have at least 2
attempts to load the game.

Thanks for the welcome btw!  It's fantastic to be able to type comfortably
again!

Barry.