[access-uk] Re: PC and Online games for the VI?

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:26:40 -0000

H all,

Years ago, there was quadrophonic headphones; giving a surround sound. Today we
have Surround 7. something, can games not use this technology to help us to
pinpoint the sound if under attack, perhaps rather than a joystick, a rotary
device, so we can return to straight ahead?

This is a very simplistic approach, but surely there is a way of doing it?

Perhaps with the vibration used on the playstation controllers and others, they
could develop a longcane we could navigate through the game picking off aliens
as we go!! lol!

Regards,

Mike