[access-uk] Re: Any ideas?

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:20:54 +0100

Mandy, I only suggested you did a system restore thinking that it was a
software issue, but now we're betting on a router issue, you might as
well undo that restoration and return to where you were before the
system restore. In terms of Firefox, it's a fast, more reliable, and, in
my view, more secure than IE. Hope that helps and sorry for any
inconveniences caused.