[access-uk] Any ideas?

Hi.  Sorry if this goes on a bit but it is very frustrating.

I've been having a problem where although connected to the internet and can use
msn and email, can't use websites and this affects all three computers, two are
hard wired and mine is wireless network but the belkin is in the main desktop
computer and mine.

It seems to just be when \I use sendspace to try to upload music that the
internet goes of in the way I've described:  it will say *internet explorer
cannot display the webpage* and will  tell me  I am not connected  to the
internet.
I've done disk defragment, disk cleanup, changed from AVG to NOD32, added
Spysweeper, I'm also using AdAware - and removed browser settings.
Then yesterday I removed IE6 and everything seemed fine I could upload,
download whatever I wanted but as soon as i went back to IE7 the same problems
were back.

Are there any particular settings to apply with IE7?  Fishing filter to  be
turned  on is recommended is this right?

Also:  if my *documents and settings all users* says access denied how can i
alter this or should i just reformat the laptop which i only bought at the
beginning of May but i just want to get  it  all right.

Mandy.