[access-uk] Re: Any ideas?

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:19:44 +0100

If it's the router or a broadband firewall causing the problem, you need to look at their properties and reduce their levels. What browser you use won't effect what ports things want to use. Look at your router settings and BlueYonder's websites to see if either have firewalls that could be doing this.

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>