[wisb] Re: Black-bellied Whistling Duck Chippewa County

  • From: "Kevin Kearns" <dkkearns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:29:52 -0500

Just curious about how close this duck is to the family that stayed all
summer in '99. Those were in Trempealeau county I believe, and Chippewa
county isn't very far away. And if there is any relation to that family from
'99. Makes me wonder if they haven't been in the area ever since, just not
seen by any sharp eyes during the interim.

Kevin Kearns
Lake Mills, Wi