[wisb] Re: Black-bellied Whistling Duck Chippewa County

  • From: Rory Cameron <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Betchkal <gonebirding88@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Wisbird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 13:09:42 -0500

The Black-bellied Whistling Duck was present at 12:49 pm.  The pond is in a
small grove of trees on the west side of Hwy F just north of 50 Avenue in
Chippewa County.  The duck was sleeping on a log when I observed it.

Rory Cameron

Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County

"We come and go, but the land is always here. And the people who love it and
understand it are the people who own it?for a little while."   Willa Cather