[wisb] Re: Black-bellied Whistling Duck Chippewa County

  • From: just4birds@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 07:30:52 -0500

Sorry. I forgot about NOT sending attachments to WisBirdNet.

To get a map just go to the following link to Google Maps
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
and enter the GPS coordinates 44.9187N, 91.5097W in the search window.

I even get a picture that shows the wooded pond beside the road as
viewed from the north.

Bruce Steger
Chippewa Falls