[va-richmond-general] Re: barred owls

  • From: "IE Ries" <FEATHERCHASER@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:14:11 -0400

I'm one of those visitors, Ralph...I go to Belle Isle frequently and do
insist that dogs remained leashed.  I do it in every park I visit where
owners are inconsiderate and feel they've no obligation to follow park
policy or county/city ordinances which pertain specifically to THEM.  You're
right, too...it's often effective to have another visitor come up to you and
say, "Why is your dog off the leash and trying to jump up on me?  Why won't
you observe the leash law, sir/m'am?"

Irene