[va-richmond-general] Re: barred owls

  • From: "IE Ries" <FEATHERCHASER@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:41:52 -0400

Or maybe signs every 50 feet that read, "Dogs must be kept on a leash at all
times.  No exceptions.  That means YOU."

I was at Pocahontas State Park today and a woman was throwing a stick for
her unleashed dog and it went trampling after it, scaring away the two Wood
Thrushes I was watching.  I asked her to please put her dog on a leash and
she snidely remarked, "I left my leash in the car," and stomped on by.  So
much for "peaceful co-existance."

Irene, tired of having birds scared off