[va-richmond-general] Re: barred owls

  • From: "Paul Bedell" <pbedell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:43:34 -0400

Ralph,

     unfortunately many people just let their dogs run at large.  I was at
42nd st. this morning, and a woman was walking three dogs.  Most of the time
they were out of her sight, two of the dogs were well behaved, but one had
to bark aggressively at me (out of sight and control of the owner)and one
other person that I saw.  This is actually the norm anymore, not the
courteous behavior that you describe in your second paragraph. When I asked
the woman about putting them on the leash she replied "no one uses leashes".
Shes right, and  too many don't take any responsibility for behavior of
their pets.

Paul Bedell