[va-richmond-general] Re: Horseshoe Crab Bill

  • From: "katya" <katya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:00:14 -0500

Margaret,

Thank you so much!  Wow!  I absolutely agree.  The people presenting sci info
were weak, but could have been coached.  Paraphrasing: "Oh, no, I don't have my
Doctorate degee yet" was immediatedly put in an inferior position and people
studying to complete their doctorates are already in a positon of deference on
a day to day basis.  She was very weak.  Her appreance also was too soft and
kind of mousey, but she could have been coached.

Did anyone question the attorney representing the fishing industry?  All
questions easily answered.  All answers immediately found sufficient.

Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence in my opinion.  That is the first time I
have every attended the General Assembly and I am so grateful for the
experience.

Katie

Sent via the WebMail system at earthtones.com