[va-richmond-general] Re: Horseshoe Crab Bill

  • From: Mary Davis <madanthony3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:49:30 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Wow.  Now those are interesting facts.  I'm not sure what population
recruitment means.  Could you elaborate?  I like your suggestion for matching
the moratoriums of other states.  Perhaps Audubon Societies in the
Tidewater/Central Virginia area could work with VMRC and other organizations,
with the aid of researchers, to craft a better bill next year.

Mary Davis

PS - Thanks to Wendy as well for clarification of the proceedings and the bill
itself.  I knew people witnessing the proceedings could not speak up, but was
wondering if any legislators had asked.