<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 23:44:15 -0500

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html

Notes:

I think we will wrap this story up during the week and start anew next week.  Just watch for posts and fall on in line with what you see.

Sim recap
"Fall of the Macedonia"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Bass, LtComander Marqusa, Lts. Haas, Lost & Dr. Hamza, Ltjgs Tracy & Dr. Melody, Sci-I-T Fyrstk
Officers absent: Ltjg O'Brian (excused), Ens Rose (LOA)
NPC's used: Lt Dawson (Bass), Lt Vanik (Haas), Ltjg Jackson (M. Fyrstk)
Stardate: 59519.4 (July 9, 2382 - 14:00 hours)

After finding out from Malaci that the Eagle is in the area, Lukas decides to see if he can be of any help to them on the ground.  He gets Lt Commander Evans to show them to the building that Captain prentiss has been using on the planet.  Much tot heir dismay, they find the building heavilly guarded and no way to get in.

The Eagle, in the meantime, plays possum as the Macedoonia bears down on them.  It is obvious it is not a seasoned starship captain controlling the Galaxy-class ship as they fall for the bait.  The Eagle springs to life and unleashed on them.  It takes a bit more than just the first volley from the Intrepid-class starship, but the Macedonia is finally brought down.

End recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
LtJG Josie Tracy: ::AA::
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
Lt Dawson: Gwen is still acting XO Mr Styles.  Right now while lance is tied
up, I will be Jeff.
Lt Dawson: :AA:
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
T L Lost has entered the room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, 59519.4 (July 9, 2382 14:00 hours
CommoLukasFyrstk: After a rather frahgtening moment where mah son seemd to zone
out on us, he has informed me that the Eagle is in the area.
CMO Ratchet has entered the room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Hopefully they came in under sub-mode, but either way, the
chance are that the Macedonia is no longer in orbit above the planet.  If such
is the case, we now to fahnd a way to see if we can assist the Eagle from here.
CommoLukasFyrstk: *Gwen?)
GwenivereMarqusa: (no thanks, we're in the middle of the fight, Gwen wouldn't
take time to do a log)
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Okay.  Let the sow begin))
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The Macedonia bears down on the "crippled" Eagle.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[tac] On my order fire on the Macedonia.
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC>  ::Has shields reduced in power::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>:Gets an idea. He waits for the other ship to get a
target lock as soon as they get one he will jump to thier ship.::
Lt Dawson: <ACENG> :his hands sit on the controls ready to bring the ship's
drive systems back up as soon as the word is given:
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC>  Aye, sir
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[tac] Oh yeah, and don't forget to raise the sheilds
just before you fire
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> She's bearing down on us Gwen.
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jasckson: TAC> Aye, captain
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> [sci] distance?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Goes to a replicator and gets a uniform.::
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM> ::readies for a fast take off::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Thirty seconds
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>::Enters sickbay after a very bumpy trip getting there and
a few choice Romulan curses::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[sci] What's the distance Josie?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO> [Evans]  Cain we get in to Prentiss's place here on the
planet?
LtJG Josie Tracy: (Cap said 30 seconds from fireing distance I have no idea how
far that is)
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Evans> It is heavilly guarded. I am not sure.
Lt Dawson: (Try 15000 Meters if they are going at Full impulse)
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>15,000 meters off the bow sir.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Changes into uniform and heads back out into sickbay
proper.::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>I should put you on report. Sickbay and I have been trying
to contact you for some time now.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Turns angerily towards Ratchet.:: DO you have any idea
what kind of Hell I have been through? Do you even care?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO> [Evans]  Take us.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>::blinks:: Well yes I agree it can be hard sometimes to
get up in time for those early duty shifts and it may feel like Hell at times
but well you should just get to bed earlier the night before
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM>::glances over his shoulder at the AXO::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> You think I over slept? IS that what you think? HOW the hell
did you get to be CMO?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[ops] let me know when they get to 75,000 Kilometers
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Evans> ::Nods, and heads out.::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>Well you were late for duty. I doubt you were late on
purpose
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO> :Nods to Rommie and Mal::  Let's go.
RomnHaas: @OPS> ::Follows::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> I've been stuck in a nightmare since just after that last
incedent with Casey. My mind has been replaying the event except for the fact
that I was alone and they were chaseing me. I didn't over sleep.
T L Lost: <Ops> ::at his station:: [axo] aye sir.  15seconds
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  ::Follows also::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Thanks for careing
Lt JG Melody: AMO> If it wasn't for Mal I'd still be stuck there.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>If you feel emotionaly unable to carry out your duty you
should see a counselor. I can also remove you from duty.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @ ACTION::  The away team make it's way several blocks to a
heavilly guarded building.  It has all the comofrts of the starship::
T L Lost: <ops>[axo] 75,000 Kilometers now.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[tac] Now Lt.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> You didn't bother to come to see if anything was wrong with
me. I could have been injured or something else.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>You locked the door. No one could. I had you beamed
here. Now calm down or I will have you removed from duty emotionally fit or not.
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC> ::Raises shields and throws some fore power
at the Macedonia.::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Fine. ::Walks out of sickbay.::
Lt Dawson: <CENG>:brings warp and impulse drive back up to full: Warp drive and
Impulse back online
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM>  ::Bigns the ship to life and moves out of the
Macedonia's path::
RomnHaas: ((brings))
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::sighs goes to her office and writes up a report to
the AXO on what had happened::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Heads to the TL:: Bridge
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Eagle's onslaught does catch the Macedonia by
surprise.  Their shields win out, forcing them to keep their distance from the
Eagle::
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC>  Macedonia's shields are down, sir
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[tac] Fire and disable their weapons and engines
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::But she did not expect a response yet from the AXO
as the Eagle was in the middle of a battle::
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC> We're not in range, yet sir.  Weapons are
ready.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> [helm] Get us back in range!
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM> ::Lays in a pursuit course::
T L Lost: <ops>::wishes he were back at helm::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Walks out onto the bridge.:: Gwen, I just wanted to tell
you that Captain Frysk, Mr Haas, and Malachi are close.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: The Macedonia manages to elude the Eagle long enough
to get it's shields back up.::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Gets up and helps the rest of staff and the EMH to
treat the few people who have come in with minor bumps and bruises::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>The Macedonia's sheilds ar back up.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[amo] We already know that.  Learned it from the away
team.  Now's not the time for this Melody.
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC>  Macedonia's shields are back online,
Commander.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[tac] Fire full spread of Quantum Torpedoes
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM>  ::brings the Eagle to firing range::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>Yes sir. ::Is accidenlty broadcasting her anger as she goes
back to the TL.::
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Vanik: TAC>  Aye, sir.  Torpedoes away.  ::Fires::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::ignores Melody's anger, is too preoccupied with other
things::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Macedonia tries targeting the torps.  The are
successful with three, but three stil hit their shields taking them down
again.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[tac] Fire phasers, full force followed by another
spread of torps
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Their sheilds are down again
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC> ::Fires phasers at the weapons array::
Their shields are dwon again, sir
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Looks over at Jackson wondering why he keeps repeating
what she is saying.::
GwenivereMarqusa: (probably because he typed it before you said it Josie)
Lt Dawson: <CENG> :looks over his readings: <AXO> Gwen, what ever your going to
do, do it fast, there CENG is already drawing more power from other systems to
restore the shields.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  With weapons down the Macedonia turns and heads
away from the Eagle to buy time
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[helm] Keep us in range Mr. Vanik!
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Goes back to her quarters and starts to fill out a
report.::
Malachi Styles: ((AS tactical officer it would be my job to report on the
status of an enemy ship, sir.))
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[eng] ::nods::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Does her CMO duties working around sickbay with the
EMH and her staff, while also arguing with grub about the rules of acquisition.
They are planning another
CMO Ratchet: Tongo game that evening, after the mission is over::
LtJG Josie Tracy: ((Yeah but i don't have anything better to do.))
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM. Aye, sir.
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM> She's out-running us at full impulse, Commander.  If
I go to warp I'll overshoot her.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSCI> ::Scans the area.::
Lt Dawson: <CENG> :looks over his readings: What about the tractor beam?
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC>  I can put a topr down her exhaust pipe,
Commander, but it might destroy her.
Lt Dawson: (SOrry should of been) <CENG><AXO)
Lt JG Melody: NPC Nurse> ::Walks over to Ratchet.:: Sir I took these scans from
Doctor Melody. It seems she was haveing a panic attack. Her brain activity was
very erratic.::Hand her the scans.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo><tac>Use a photon torp jackson
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>She needs to see a counselor
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC>  Aye, sir.  :Fires a photon torp.  Then
glances to Josie so she can report the status::
GwenivereMarqusa: (Mal, that's your job)
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Takes the scans, looks at the scans, does not
recall a nurse taking any scans last week::
LtJG Josie Tracy: ((Is staying quiet and not doing other persons jobs))
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: The torpedo strikes just as the shields start going
back up.  As a result the Macedonia loses all power.::
Lt JG Melody: NPC Nurse> Unfortunatlly Counslor Rose is still on sebatical.
There is no counslor on ship.
Lt JG Melody: (It's in the logs that Mal and I did)
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>Then she will have to wait until we get back to Starbase
385
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC>  She's powerless, Commander.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[eng] now tractor beam Jeff
Lt JG Melody: NPC Nurse>::Shakes her head and goes about her duties.::
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM>  Puts the ship in tractoring position::
Lt Dawson: <CENG> :works console:<AXO> Engaging Tractor beam NOW!!!!
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Goes back to doing her CMO real work::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>::Wait for Gwen to hail them.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[tac] What's their status?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Keeps watch on any activity from the listening post.::
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC> All engines offline.  Shields and weapons
aso.  It appears they are running on emergency life suport power, sir.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[ops] hail them Mr. Lost.
T L Lost: <Ops>[axo] Aye Sir.  ::hails the macedonia::
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM> [AXO]  Resume course for the planet, sir?
Lt Dawson: (gotta be AFK for a few sec)
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[max] Get over there and just keep them offline.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Macedonia does not answer::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> Aye just have to wait for a connection.
T L Lost: <Ops>[axo] No response sir
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[ops] Can you do a point to point connection Tru?
T L Lost: <Ops>[axo]  I think so.  ::tries to connect to the Macedonia's
subsystems to hack into them::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> ::Prepares to jump into the data stream.::
T L Lost: <Ops>[axo] Just about got it Commander
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Tru's readings show all systesm, save life support
are down::
T L Lost: <Ops>[axo] Got it!
T L Lost: <Ops>[axo] All systems but life support are down.
GwenivereMarqusa: <Axo> Good.  Max, keep it that way.
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>::Jumps aboard the Macedonia.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @ ACTION::  The away team come tot he rear of the main
building, searching for a way in::
Lt Dawson: (BK)
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> +Gwen+Want me to bring thier comunications back on like?
LtJG Josie Tracy: (On line)
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+max+ Not yet.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> [helm] Yes, take us back to the planet Vanik
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> ::Goes through their systems keeping them off line.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[ops] Tru, as soon as we are in range, try hailing the
Commodore and Lt. Haas.
T L Lost: <Ops>[axo] Aye Sir
RomnHaas: LtVanik: HELM> Aye, sir.  PLotting a course back to the planet.  Warp
two.  Eta five minutes.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Gets ready to scan the planet for their life signs.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Keeps an eye out for any shuttles::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[sci] What's the make up of the planet?
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC>  ::Starts scanning for planetary defenses::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[tac] Anything to be concerned with Lt?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Tac's scanners detect a space station, under
construction with phase cannons online.::
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC> [AXO]  Commander, I am detecting a armed
space station.  Heavy phase cannon online.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[tac] Take them offline
Malachi Styles: Ltjg Jackson: TAC>  Aye, sir.  :Targets and fires at the
station's cannon::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[sci] You have that analysis yet Josie?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Standard M Class planet. Pre warp civilization except
for the federation generators and the like
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM.  In the planetary system, sir. Slowing to three
quarter impulse.
Lt Dawson: (Gotta go to work peeps  Had fun will see you all later)
Lt Dawson has left the room.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> Number of people, any major cities?
GwenivereMarqusa: (that was to science)
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Geez Update for you Gwen, Not only are they pre warp
they are pre industrial
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::raises eyebrows:: Major Prime Directive violation
T L Lost: <Ops>::waits for them to get into Orbit to contact the Commodre::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[helm] standard orbit Mr. Vanik
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> I am picking up several major cities but no power
sources. Scanning for total number of inhabitants
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM> ::Brings the ship into transporter range without
going into orbit::
RomnHaas: ((Correction... in orbit))
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> [sci] good.  Estimates will do, also, can you tell the
difference between native population and our personel?
RomnHaas: Lt Vanik: HELM> Standard orbit, aye, sir/
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> I should be able to put thier life signs into the
scanner and locate them.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore