<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eagle <Usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:31:51 -0400

http://www.eagle.starfleetphoenix.com
Notes:

Nothing too much to report at the moment.  Good sim, for those who made it, for those who didn't, you owe me a log.

Sim Recap
"Return To Gundassia"
Officers present: Commodore Lukas Fyrstk, Lt. Commanders Lost, Haas & Dr. Hamza, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Lt. Matsu, Ltjg Obrian & Dr. Melody
NPCs used: Lt. Soren (Marqusa), Lt Vanik (Haas), Ensign Harriman (Fyrstk), Lt. Jackson (Fyrstk), Nurse Muerta (Lost), Cadet Wren (Lost)
Stardate: 60403.76 (05/28/2383, 09:00 hours)

Over two weeks have passed since the Eagle has left the Beta Quadrant.  After having an overhaul, the ship and crew head out for shakedown.  Not too long underway and they receive a medical aid call from the planet Gundassia.  The princess requests Dr. Hamza.

Tru starts to deal with personnel problems as he gets into the role of acting XO.

End recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
T L Lost: ::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
RomnHaas: :AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log. Stardate 60403.76 (05/28/2383, 09:00 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: With all fo the crew checking back in  from shore leave, and
the overhaul to the Eagle complete, we have left Starbase 32-Fahve.  Commodore
Strahker has asked we stay close as we shake outt he ship.  Ah aim curious as
to his motives
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks over to Lost::  [AXO]  How are things working
out, Mr. Lost?
T L Lost: <axo> In terms of what?
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::manning the helm control::
T L Lost: <hpw>::at the Ops station::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [AXO]  In term of you settling into the job.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  OPS receives a message from SB325::
T L Lost: <axo>[co] Captain, There's an incoming message for SB 325.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Doing his studies at the science console::
T L Lost: ((err, that should have been "<hpw>"))
T L Lost: <axo>::mumbles something about not being able to play his games like
he use to::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::mutters::  Here comes the other shoe.  [OPS]  Put it
onscreen, Cadet.
T L Lost: <hpw> Aye sir.  ::transfers the message to the main viewer::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Stryker>  Fyrstk.  I have a priority assistance for your ship.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[Stryker]+  Mah ship, Commodore?
CommoLukasFyrstk: Stryker>  Yes.  The princess of Gundassia is requesting the
assistance of your medical staff.  She wil not accept help from anyone else.
T L Lost: <axo>::wonders why that name sounds familiar::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Loks over to Lost.  Puzzled look.::  Gundassia....
Oh!!!  Ah remember now. ::Looks back to the screen::  We will set course
immediately, Commodore.
T L Lost: <axo>::similar understanding dawns, quietly:: Ratch is going to LOVE
this.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Stryker> :Nods:: Keep me apprised.  Stryker out.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  ::says before the commodore's image fades out:: Yeah.
Ah'll be sure to do just that
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[AXO]  She is indeed.  Mr. Vanik.  Set course for
Gundassia.  Warp 8.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> Gundassia, Warp 8.  Aye, sir.  ::Sets course and
engages.::
T L Lost: <axo>Maybe I should send her a pair of ear plugs.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Chuckles::  Ah think she'll need them.  Shall Ah break
the news to her now?
T L Lost: <axo> Might be a good idea.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[CMO]+  Fyrstk to Dr. Hamza.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Pulls up the data on Gundassia.::
CnsDennex: CNS> ::Enters the bridge::
CnsDennex: CNS> ::Walks down to the acting XO::
T L Lost: <axo> ::looks over as the councelor enters:: Greetings.
CnsDennex: CNS> ::Does not appear his usual jovial self::
CnsDennex: CNS> Commander.  We need to talk.
T L Lost: <axo>::frowns:: Is something wrong?
CnsDennex: CNS>  ::nods to the opposite side of the bridge, away from the
"crowd."::
T L Lost: <axo>::frowns more and stands up, following the counselor::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Watching the two::  You may use the ready room,
Gentlement.
CnsDennex: CNS> ::Without a second thought heads for the ready room::
T L Lost: <axo>::looks from the Captain to the Counselor, then shrugs and
follows him into the ready room::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  ::triesd not to break out in a smile as he has an idea
what is going on::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::taps his comm badge again::  +[CMO]+  Fyrstk to Dr.
Hamza.
Lt Tebok trKhev: [brb]
CnsDennex: CNS> ::enters the ready room and turns on Lost as soon as the doors
close.::
T L Lost: <axo>What did you need Counselor?
CnsDennex: CNS>  Commander.  It has come to my attention that Ensign Barring
from Engineering and Ensign Halusa from weapons have been carrying on together.
T L Lost: <axo> "carrying on together"?
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Chuckles to himself as he is sure what the counselor
is bringing to Lost's attention::
Lt Tebok trKhev: [back]
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>+CO+Ratchet here, what is it sir?
CnsDennex: CNS>  Yes.  Carrying on, and while they are on duty.  Apparently
they met up during the overhaul and have been going hot and heavy ever since.
T L Lost: <axo> ::shrugs:: okay.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[CMO]+  Doctor.  We are enroute to Gundassia.
Apparently the princess wants your services once more.
CnsDennex: CNS>  Something needs to be done.  They could jeopardize the ship.
T L Lost: <axo>If it's going on while they are on duty, let their respective
department heads reprimand them.  Otherwise, it's none of our business.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>+CO+might I ask sir, what kind of services?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[CMO]+  They were't specific, Doctor.  Only that they
wanted you specificly.
T L Lost: Lt. Muerta>::over hears the conversation and chuckles:: hopefully
she's not pregnant again.
CnsDennex: CNS>  I am afraid it is our business, Commander.  More so yours.
What if all our officers started ...... messing around while on duty?
T L Lost: <axo> Well, I doubt that would happen.  I'll bring it to the
Department Heads and they can deal with it.  Only if they are unable to do so,
should I even be involved.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::closes comm channel:: Hmm, yeah there were problems
werent there?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[CMO]+  We will be arrahving within the hour.  Be
prepared to beam down.
CnsDennex: CNS>  If you think that is best, Commander.  :Turns to leave::
T L Lost: <axo> I think that is protocol.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>+CO+ Right sir.
T L Lost: <axo> I know if I were the DH, I wouldn't want anyone stepping on my
toes, like you're asking me to do to them.
CnsDennex: CNS>  I've reported what I heard to you, now it is out of my hands.
T L Lost: <axo> Next time counselor, report it to the Department Heads, and
only if that doesn't work, to me.
CnsDennex: CNS>  Very well, sir.
T L Lost: <axo> We do have a chain of command for a reason.
T L Lost: <axo>::turns and heads out of the ready room and back to the XO's
chair::
T L Lost: <axo>::looking rather annoyed::
CnsDennex: CNS>  ::heads for the turbo lift.::
T L Lost: Lt. Muerta>[cmo]Don't forget to pack your ear plugs Doc.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::looks to Lost::  Problems?
T L Lost: <axo> Yes
T L Lost: <axo>::very quietly:: with the counselor.
Malachi Styles: Harriman: OPS2> ::reports to the bridge.  Walks over by
Hailey::  What's going on, Cadet?
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::blinks:: Errr sure. I'll do that
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Raises a brow::  Ah take it this is something you can
handle?
T L Lost: <HPW>::looks up at Harriman:: Not a whole lot.  We are on our way to
some planet Gundassia or something like that.  Apparently they want something
from our CMO.
T L Lost: <axo> Nothing I should have had to handle.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: OPS receives a report of a fight going on in the
torpedo room::
T L Lost: <axo>::sends a quick note to the two DHs, and then is tempted to send
a copy of the C-O-C to the Counselor, but decides against that.::
T L Lost: <Ops>Captain, there appears to be some form of a fight in the Torpedo
Room.
T L Lost: Lt. Muerta> I can't believe you've forgotten how they like to shout .
. . well, not shout in thier culture, but to us it sounds like shouting.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS] Make certain security is advahsed.  [AXO]  You want
to go see what that's about?
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>[co] Security is already enroute Captain, and should be
there within 30 seconds.
T L Lost: <HPW> Ay--::halts her response when she hears Soren::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[TAC]  Thank you, Lieutenant.  Would you also prepare to
accompany the doctor to the planet surface?
T L Lost: <axo>::mutters something about not really, but stands up and heads to
the TL::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Hey... its been a while. After a while they all
blend together.
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>[co] Yes sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::tries again not to laugh, as he heard Lost's
muttterings very well::
T L Lost: Lt Muerta>The one time you help deliver a baby blends into everything
else?  Especially when the mother was physically assaltive towards you while
she was giving birth?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The Eagle approaches Gundassia.::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Captain.  We are on approach to Gundassia.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>*shrugs, smiling wryly* Ummm time flies while
your having fun?
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::informs security to have another officer join the
team, then turns over Tactical to another officer and makes her way to the TL
then to TR::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [HELM]  Slow to 3/4 impulse and prepare to take a
standard orbit, Lt.
T L Lost: Lt. Muerta> I believe that was just about the time that Melody joined
us.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Contac the Gundasian authorities, Cadet.  Inform
them we have arrahved and get instructions for the doctor.
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::makes sure to have ear plugs, as her ears can be
rather sensative::
T L Lost: <HPW> Aye sir.  ::contacts the Gundassians, waits for their reply::
Malachi Styles: Jackson: TAC2> ::Takes over where Soren left::
T L Lost: <axo>::walks into the Torpedo Room to see what is going on.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO> That was a long time ago too . . *sighs*
T L Lost: <HPW>::also contacts sickbay to let them know we are in orbit and
standing by for instructions::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The Gundassians replay almost instantly... somewhat
loudly, and give cordinates for the doctor to transp[ort to::
T L Lost: <HPW>::quickly turns the volume down::  Damn that hurt.  ::hits the
button to respond and lets them know the doctor is on the way::
T L Lost: <HPW> I have the coordinates sir.  I've sent them to the transporter
room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::In teh torpedo room, the security guards have everything
under control but Ensign Halusa is a bit bloodied.  Ensign Jenoldi is being
held back by the securty men angry as all get out::
T L Lost: <axo>::sighs inwardly:: what is going on here?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Thank you, Cadet.
T L Lost: <HPW>::informs sickbay that the TR is waiting for their arrival::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Standard orbit achieved, Captain.
T L Lost: Lt Muerta>Looks like they are ready for you doctor.  Have fun.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Right.... on my way
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle