<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:47:10 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Notes:

As you all can see, we have been awarded the Excellence in Simming Award from the Brass.  I can't say enough how proud I am of you all and how much fun this sim is for me.  You all deserve this award for your hard work.  Thank you.

Recap:
"Sliding Ideas"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt Commanders Haas, Lost & Dr. Hamza, Acting Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Lt. Matsu, Lt jgs O'Brien (LOA) & Dr. Melody
NPCs used:  Commander Wren (Lost), Ronov & Rohan Fyrstk
Stardate: 74215.06 (03/20/2397, 12:00 hours)

The future-Eagle "drops anchor" at a safe-base where they drop off the Federation president and his envoy.  They are also forced to await the delivery of some raw materials so they can make repairs to the hull which was damaged during the slip-stream jump away from the T'Kil.

Meanwhile, Malachi, the twins and Gwen all try and come up with a way to get the past-crew back to their time and universe.  Ronov comes up with the idea of them sliding home.

end recap

JPEG image

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
T L Lost: ::AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev: ::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate 74215.06 (03/20/2397, 12:00 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have transported the Federation President and his
entourage to a safe-base.  Needless to say that he was very appreciative of our
tahmely rescue.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Fortunately we were able to make a clean escape from the
T'Kil.  The Eagle, however has suffered some hull damage from the slip-stream
jump.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We are awaiting duranium supplahes come in with the USS Targo.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Meanwahle we are still trahing to fahnd a way to send the
past-crew back to their tahme... and universe.
CommoLukasFyrstk: They have had use of the stellar cartography lab which had
been shut down to conserve power on the ship.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Commander.  Inform me the moment the Targo is in
sensor range.  We need to get these repairs completed.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::working in the S-C lab.::
T L Lost: HPW><Ops>[co] Aye sir
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan>:Walks into the S-C lab::  Yo, Mal!  How's it going?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::in the stellar cartography lab:: How are things going
Mal?
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::In sickbay doing stuff -- a little lost from
frequent absences::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Looks to Rohan and Gwen, who asked the same question at
the same time::  Well, I know we could go back in time, but jumping
universes..... that's a whole other matter.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan> ::Sits down at the console and starts looking over
Mal's data.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan>  Mal, you are a genius. No wonder you...... :Stops
before he reveals something he shouldn't::  Well, you are a genius.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>Anything that I can do to help Mal?  I'm not the best
when it comes to science
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::smiles at his "younger" brother, then looks over at
Gwen:: We need some out-of-the-box thinking, Commander.  I'm just going on
scientific facts right now.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: The Targo comes into sensor range::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::Enters the SC-Lab::What about slahding?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::chuckles:: Well, when it comes to tactics, I am great
with out of the box thinking
T L Lost: HPW><ops>Captain, I have the Targo on the edge of sensors.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Thank you, Commander.  Raise her, will you please?
T L Lost: HPW><Ops> Aye sir.  ::hails the Targo::
RomnHaas: @Targo-CO> +[Eagle]+  Targo here, go ahead, Eagle.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Gives Ronov a strange look::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::looks over to Ronov as he enters::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan> Ronnie you don't be stupid.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov>  What stupid? Y'all want out-of-the-box thinking and
that is a way for them to return to their universe.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> Will it work Mal?
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Sliding is a theory, sir.  I am not certain.....
T L Lost: Tru>::walks into sickbay::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov>  Slahding is a reality.  It was done back in your
tahme bah Admiral Quentin Mallory.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan> Yeah, and we haven't heard from them in years!
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::Is playing a game in her office during the lull of
things::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> What would we have to do?
Malachi Styles: SCI> and we would need some sort of generator, wouldn't we?
T L Lost: Tru>::Peeks into Ratchet's office::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::rather hurried attempt to hide what she was doing
and to try and look working:: Errr hello
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov>  We could get what we needed at Moonbase Alpha.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan>  Now I know you are loco, brother.  Moon Bas Alpha was
destroyed.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Any replah from Targo?
T L Lost: Tru>Hi . . . I was . . . uh . . . wondering if you had . . . umm . .
. any games I could . . . uh . . . barrow.
T L Lost: HPW><Ops>Aye Sir, ::puts them on screen::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::blinks in surprise:: I think so. You aren't on duty
or something?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::looks up at the screen:: Captain!  Good to see you
again.
RomnHaas: @T-CO> +[Eagle]+ The pleasure is all mine, Commodore.  I wish the
circumstances were much better.
T L Lost: Tru>::smiles slyly::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>I won't tell if you won't tell on me
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[Targo]+  AS do Ah.  Ah have picked up something very
interesting about fahve days ago.
T L Lost: Tru>::smiles and moves over around her desk:: What do you have?
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::Loks away from his brother and addresses Gwen::
Rumor is the base wasn't destroyed, merely abandoned.
RomnHaas: @T-CO> +[Eagle]  And what would that be?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>Rumor has it?  How much can those rumor be trusted?  And
what are the risks of going there?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Commander, send Targo the dtat on our guests.
T L Lost: HPW>[Ops]::sends the information over to the Targo::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>Well, I have this card game that I like but I also
have a racing game and I like these side scrolling action games. I have several.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan>  There just rumors, Commander. And the risk of running
into T'Kil there is high.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::looking only at Gwen::  The runors are from good
sources, Commander.  And the T'Kil very rarely simply occupah territory.  They
conquer an' move on
RomnHaas: @T-CO> ::looks at the data sent from the Eagle. ::  This is
interesting, sir.  Permission to come aboard, when we arrive?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> I see.  Mal, figure out what we'll need.
Malachi Styles: SCI> A better ship than what we have in the shuttle bay, that
is for certain.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan>  [AXO]  Commander?  are you seriously considering this?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> I don't want to rule anything out Rohan.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::Smiles::  That is whah Pop made you his XO..... Sir.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::grins:: I also want other ideas.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [Rohan]  Do we have data on Quenton's work?
T L Lost: Tru>::looks at her games:: hmmm . . . Got any war games?
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan> ::Sits down at the computer a bit disgruntled::  Yes.
::Taps on the console to bring up the data::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>You mean like shooter games? I do have several
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: The Targo arives at the star base.  It starts seding
over the raw material to repair the hull::
T L Lost: Tru>Yeah, something like that.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::reaches into her desk:: I especially like anything
to do with . . . Romulans. Take a look ::hands him several::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[AXO]+Fyrstk to Commander Marqusa.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+CO+ Marqusa here Captain.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[AXO]+  Cain you come to mah ready room, Commander?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+co+ I'm on my way sir.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>You three, keep working.  I want a list of the supplies
we need and a plan on how to use the sliding technology to get home.  Also,
keep thinking of other ideas.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [AXO]  Aye, sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan> You're right about that shuttle, Mal.  That doesn't
even have it's own power source.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::heads to the ready room::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov>  Ah'll agree the shutle is useless, but Ah'm sure
we'll come up with something.  You two do the calculations.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>:Sits in the ready room::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::arrives at the ready room and chimes the door::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Enter.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::enters the room:: You wanted to see me sir?
RomnHaas: T-CO>::Stands as she enters the room::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Commander.  Ah'm sure you remem.... errr know the
captain of the USS Targo.
RomnHaas: T-CO> ::Smiles seeing her again:: Hello, Gwen
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::looks to the Captain of the Targo:: Greetings Captain.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::she tried to repress a smile::

Respectfully submited.
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle