<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:50:47 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Sim notes:

Thank you, again, to the Athena officers who were able to attend our sim.  Your contributions are valuable.

There will be enough time between sims for the two scouting teams to get in place and do their job, so post accordingly.  I know a holiday is coming up, but I would like to see some more activity.  Myself included.

Happy Independence Day, Everyone.

Sim Recap:
"Helping Athena"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt Commanders Haas, Lost & Dr. Hamza, Lt Matsu, Ltjg Obrian & Dr. Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: None
Guest Officers: Lt. Svonn (A-CO), Takela ch'Ren (a-OPS), Dr. (Lt.) Fyrstk )A-CMO)
NPCs used:  Cadet Wren (Lost), Lt. Railinto (A-officer)
Note: "A" in the above listings refer to USS Athena
Stardate: 59351.94 (May 9, 2383, 11:00 hours)

The Eagle remains in the Beta Quadrant, deep in Enclave territory, assisting the USS Athena make repairs.  They keep in touch with Starfleet via the slip-stream communications link and are ordered to find the raw matter need to replenish both ships supplies in the Beta Quadrant.  Both ships search the surrounding star systems or suitable planets to mine while evading the Enclave's patrols.

Eagle's medical staff must also prepare for transporting Athena's  comatose command staff back tot he Alpha Quadrant.

End recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::AA::
Takela chRen: ::AA::
LtSvonn: ::AA::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: ::AA::
RobertObrian01: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate 59351.94 (May 9, 2383, 11:00 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have been in the Beta Quadrant for a week now.  We have
been in contact via the slip-stream communicator with Starfleet and have
apprahsed them of the situation.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Basically the Athena is almost out of raw matter for their
replicators.  They are also in dire neeed of parts which we have been
replicating around the clock.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Starfleet's suggestion was to fahnd an unihabited planet and
see if we can actuall get a mahning operation going to help restore the raw
matter in bot h our ships.
CommoLukasFyrstk: In the tahme we have been here, we have had to duck out of
the Enclave's way fahve tahmes.  They are actively searching for us.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Fortunately Athena has the Romulan cloak and we have the
sub-mode and have been able to evade their search parties.
CommoLukasFyrstk: One other thing we have to contnd with,...
CommoLukasFyrstk: is Starfleet has ordered us to take the suspended bodies of
the Athena's command officers, her former CO and XO, and return them to the
Alpha Quadrant with us.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Dr. Hamza and Melody will be working with Dr. Fyrstk of the
Athena to make certain we can transport them safely back.
RobertObrian01 has left the room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Mr. Lost.  PLease be certain Athena's databases
are updated with all Starfleet's latest data.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Scanning for a sutiable planet that will meet the two
ships needs.::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: @CMO> :: Aboard Athena in sick bay::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Awaiting orders in Eagle's sickbay::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Excellent Lt. Matsu))
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::In sickbay::
RobertObrian01 has entered the room.
Takela chRen: @Railinton>::on the Athena bridge::
T L Lost: <Ops>::looks over at Hailey, who's at the Ops consol, letting her
know that she should do what the Captain requested::
LtSvonn: @CO> ::Walks on to the bridge.  Looks to Railinton:: Report, Lt.
RomnHaas: CENG> ::On Eagle bridge, checking systems status::
T L Lost: <HPW>::frowns, still quite annoyed by the last week, makes sure that
Athena's databases have been updated.  Hands the report to Tru::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Checks the stasis units to make sure they are working
properly::
Takela chRen: @Railinton>::stands:: It's been quiet Captain.  Almost too quiet.
 We haven't heard nor seen anything from the Enclave in over 24 hours.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: @CMO> +[Bridge]+  Fyrstk to the bridge. Ah'm transportin' over
to th' Eagle to see if they're set up.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>*pacing sickbay also checking the units then
pacing then checking then pacing*
T L Lost: <Ops>::sighs, thinking this is NOT going well.  Takes the report::
[co] Captain, Hailey indicates that the Athena's databases have been updated.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Hmmm....::Focuses her scans on one planet that looks
interesting::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Something wrong sir?
LtSvonn: @CO> ::Nods to Railinton::  How about engine repairs? +[CMO]
Acknowledged Doctor.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::on the bridge, going over reports in the XO chair::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: @CMO> ::Makes his way to the TR::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>Just nervous and all of that.
RomnHaas: CO> ::Looks over at Gwen:: Anything interesting?
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Enters the bridge and heads to the science station::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Any reason or just in general?
Takela chRen: @Railington>Repairs are proceding at a much faster pace than
expected.  We are still 12 hours out from being at 95%, which is as high as
we'll be able to get them at the moment sir.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>I dont like those things. They give me the
wiggins, status chambers. Dont like the idea of putting people into them is all
LtSvonn: @CO> ::Nods::  Any luck on finding a minable planet?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Ah Ensign Fyrstk. Are your studies going well?
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::looks up at the Captain with a wry grin:: Are you
kidding me sir?  These would be good reading material to help with insomnia.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CSCI]  Yes, sir.  I am doing much better with my
Klingonaise.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> You wouldn't by chance want to read the other 25 I have
on my plate, would you Captain?
Takela chRen: @Railinton>No sir.  So far all planets that have been void of
inhabitants, have been void for a reason.  There are no natural resources on
them.  We have divided up scanning for planets with the Eagle.  Hopefully they
are having
Takela chRen: @Railinton> better luck then us.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Well you know, Gwen.... Ah really would but Ah wouldn't
want you to say Ah was stepping on your toes. ::Smiles::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Good to hear. Would you do me an honor Malsama and
double check the readings on your console. I believe it may be just what we are
looking for.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Of course, sir.  ::Double checks the readings::
GwenivereMarqusa: <XO>::laughs:: Well, I wouldn't consider it stepping on my
toes if you wanted to have some . . . at least, not this time sir.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::arrives on the Eagle and heads to sick bay::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::humms a light tune to relieve tension.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  You wouldn't, but Mr. Haas would.  You know how
sensitive he is about this stuff.
RomnHaas: CENG> ::Raises a brow and turns in the captain;'s direction::
GwenivereMarqusa: <XO>::leans closer to the Captain and whispers:: We wouldn't
have to tell him then sir.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Do you agree with my findings, Ensign?
LtSvonn: @CO>  Check with the Eagle, would you, Lt.  See what their progress is.
T L Lost: <hpw>::pulls out a private PADD that is disconnected from the main
computer and begins to type some notes on it::
Takela chRen: @Railinton> Aye sir.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CSCI]  Yes, sir.  It looks good to me.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> ::sits back and looks over to Rommie, winking::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Captain sir.
Takela chRen: @Railinton>+Eagle+ Athena to Eagle.
RomnHaas: CENG>  ::Winks in return::  Wouldn't b-bother me a bit, Captain..
::Tries not to laugh::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>*calms down some* Hey thank you. I hope
everything is ready
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> See, don't even have to keep it a secret Captain.  What
a deal is that?
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> ::holds out a couple of the PADDs just for him::
RomnHaas: CENG> ::his glance comes across Wren and her PADD as he turns his
gaze back tot he engineering console::
T L Lost: <hpw>[OPS] Commander, we have an incoming message from the Athena.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> It's one of my talents. I don't think we could be more ready
sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Well you know, Ah really would but Ah just have so much
of mah own work to do, XO.
T L Lost: <Ops>::looks at Hailey and frowns:: Then inform the captain, Cadet.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::chuckles:: Funny that you didn't mention that first
time around sir.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>It is a great talent. I am told all I had was a
talent for trouble when I was younger
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::looks over to Wren and frowns slightly, not liking what
she's sensing from the cadet.::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Enters sick bay::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Sees Noah enter:: Hello sir. ::Nods::
T L Lost: <HPW>Captain, the Athena is hailing us.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Hello Doctor.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Answer the hail, Cadet.
T L Lost: <HPW>::thinks about retorting about him being sure he wants her to do
it, but keeps her mouth shut::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Smiles to both Melody and Ratchet::  Hello, Doctors.
How are your stasis units looking?
T L Lost: <HPW>+Athena+ This is the Eagle, go ahead.
Takela chRen: @Railinton>::raises an eyebrow on how long that took, but says
nothing::+Eagle+ What is your status on locating any suitable planets?
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::glances annoyed, over to Wren, having sensed her
annopyance at the captain very clearly::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Hopefully looking okay. If you want to take a
look?
T L Lost: <hpw>+Athena+ We have found a couple possible planets.  Lt Matsu is
currently looking over the specs to see if they are viable.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Accualy sir I believe I have located one that will suit
our needs.
T L Lost: <hpw>+Athena+ Have you located any place?
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> Yes, Ah would lahke to see te power settings to be
certain they'l manage the trip home.
Takela chRen: @Railinton>+Eagle+ No, not even a shred of possibility.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Sure, be our guest *inclines head towards units*
T L Lost: <hpw>+Athena+ Hold a minute Lt.  It appears that we may have found a
planet.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Puts the planet on screen along with the statistics::
Takela chRen: @Railinton>+Eagle+ Acknowledged.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks over to CSCI:  Report, Lt.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks at the screen::
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::types a few notes into her PADD then looks up at the
screen::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Scans indicate that this planet, Belteas six, is
uninhabited, high metalic content, contains all the raw materials we need.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Walks to the stasis units::  Ah'm really concerned
because we have been havin' ta do constant readjustments to keep them stable.
Weirdest dang thing Ah ever saw.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>What do you mean Doctor?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> What do your engineers make of it?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Enclave activity in the area?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> None that I have detected sir but I would double check
with Tactical.
T L Lost: <hpw>::patches the information that's being displayed on the screen
to the Athena, also opens up the channel wider so that the Athena can hear the
conversation on the bridge::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>  THe units are not malfunctioning.  It has ta do with
whatever condition Captain Namid and the XO are in.  It is difficult to
maintain the feild.  Ah ....
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> was hoping it was a sahgn they were recovering but no.
Takela chRen: @Railinton>::watches the screen and listens in on the
conversation::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>If you could tell myself and Doctor Melody this
way we can be prepared for it?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> The biggest problem will be how to mine the materials
we need.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::looks over to Obrian to get the tactical information on
that area::
LtSvonn: @CO> ::Listening tot he conversationon the Eagle. :: +[Eagle]+  We
have detected a few patrols through that area, Commodore.  But nothing we could
not evade.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> :Also glances to Obrian to confirm the Athena's
assessment::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> :Hands Ratchet the PADD with  his medical data on it.
It contains al the information from when they came into the Beta Quadrant to
when they were found on the bridge unconscious and all the measures taken to
revive them::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>I think you should read it too Melody. This way
we can both watch them when on duty. I think I will also tell the EMH
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Yes sir.
RobertObrian01: (Sec/Tac)Scanning sir  the Co assment is right sir
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Nods to Obrian:: [XO]  Opinion?
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> :Smiles watching Melody reading the material::
GwenivereMarqusa: <XO>::looks at the tactical scans:: since starfleet doesn't
want us to return home, get the materials, and come back.  This seems like our
best option sir.  I would recommending sending a scout ship ahead.  Preferably
from the
Lt JG Melody: AMO>:: Her eyebrows go up at some points in the report.:: Well
that's diffrent.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>So Doctor otherwise how has things been?
LtSvonn: @CO> [Railinton]  Lt.  Have the flight deck start rigging the shuttle
for mining operations.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> Athena since they have cloaking technologies on thier
smaller crafts sir.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> The obstical on this planet are the fact that the
atmosphere isn't breathable in some places and most of the surface is covered
by this metalic shell.
Takela chRen: @Railinton>Aye sir.  ::moves over to a console and contacts the
main shuttle bay to have them beging preparations::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>   Up til you gahs appeared on the scene, things were
looking real bleak.  Crew morale was way down.  They thought Starfleet had
written us offf.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::looks over to sci:: You call that a suitable planet?
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>CMO>Sort of like Voyager. Yeah I dont blame them. I
hear you have Romulans on your ship too?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> No disrespect sir. I was looking for a planet to meet
our mining needs not to build a vacation home.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[XO]  Good recommendation, XO.  We'll getone of those
Romulan shuttles to scout it out for us.  Captain Svonn, do you copy and concur?
Lt JG Melody: <AMO>I wish Josie was here  for you to thank.
LtSvonn: @CO>+[Eagle]+  Yes, Commodore.  I do copy and agree.  We will get one
out post-haste.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>  Yes, we have 50 Romulans on the ship.  And that has
made things pretty dahcy at tahmes.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::looks over to science and raises an eyebrow:: It has to
be minable with the equipment we have in order to meet our needs.  You just
indicated that it might not be, or that it might take more materials then we
have.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>  Mah assistant medical officer is a young Romulan
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> This planet has all the raw material that both our
ships need and mining may be more difficult but not impossiable with our
equipment. It will just take longer to mine. Sir,
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>50! Wow that must be dicy. Amazing you havent all
killed each other
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> And time right now is a precious commodity.  Keep
searching for other better planets Lt.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Yes sir.
RomnHaas: CENG>  Captain.  Talon is really the only sh-shuttle we can rig to
mine.  Falcon could also but would take some special rigging.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Turns his attentions back tot he scanners to start
searching again.::
RobertObrian01: (sec/tac)Running long range scans for suitable planets to assit
science::
Takela chRen: @Railinton>Captain, permission to join the scouting team?
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>  Ah can tell ya, they certainly have trahed at tahmes.
Sick bay always has someone in it that was involved in some kahnd of brawl.
LtSvonn: @CO> ::Nods.::  Permission granted, Lt.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::smiles:: Atleast you don't get bored
Takela chRen: @Railinton> thank you sir.  ::quickly heads off the bridge and
towards the shuttle bays::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>  That we don't.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [XO]  What do you think of launching Falcon to join them
in their scouting mission?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> It gets a little quiet around here sometimes.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>  Ah'm glad ta see some things don't change.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>But when it rains it pores!
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> How close would the Falcon have to get to one of the
romulan crafts to be covered by its cloaking device?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  It wouldn't.  Flacon hsa the sub-mode
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> Then I think it would be a good idea to send the Falcon
along with the ships from the Athena.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Smiles:: Ah was hoping you'd say that.  Choose a team
and get on it.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore