<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jazmine Mergahn" <jazmine.mergahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:06:57 -0500

http://www.starfleetphoenix.com/eagle.html
Sim Nnotes:

Depeding on crew participation, we could further the story during the week.

Sim Recap:
"Romulan Castaways?"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt Commanders Haas, Lost & Dr. Hamza, Lts. Matsu & Fox, Dr. Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
NPCs used: Lt. Soren (Marqusa), Cns Dennex (Fyrstk), Cadet Wren (Lost)
Stardate: Supplemental

As the Eagle nears the star system they got the suspicious readings from, their sensors deliver a better idea of what is in the system.  A possible Romulan colony.  Lukas has the ship old position outside the attack-shuttle's sensor range and sends in the Falcon under sub-mode to get a closer look.

End recap

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
stephenfox01:  :AA:
T L Lost: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
ltjgmelody: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, supplemental
ltyoshikomatsu: ::AA::
*** ltteboktrkhev has joined the chat.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We are currently holding position outside a small star system.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Our sensors had detected what could have been the engine
signatures of a Romulan attack shuttle.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have indeeed, located a shuttle, and what could very
posssibly a Romulan colony.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  Lt. Matsu. How much can we get on the colony?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Sensors don't show much at this distance
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> Not much at this distance Captain
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::sitting in the command area::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [XO] If we go in there with the Eagle, they may take it
as an attack.
T L Lost: <HPW>::at Ops, scanning known romulan frequencies along with the
other "normal" channels::
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>::In sickbay
ltjgmelody: AMO>::In the councelors office.::
stephenfox01:  AENG>:monitoring the flow of the warp drive to the main power
grid:
RomnHaas: CENG> [AENG]  Lt. Fox.  Keep an eye on things down here.  I am headed
to the bridge.
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::at the Tactical station, scanning where the Romulans
are and also around us, in case the Enclave decide to make an entrance::
ltjgmelody: AMO> So Councelor Denexx did you get a chance to talk to Dr Ratchet?
stephenfox01:  AENG> <CENG> :a little shocked and it shows in his voice: Aye
sir.  :moves over to the console by the warp core:
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Done his studies, headed for the bridge::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Dennex: CNS> As a matter of fact, I did.
ltjgmelody: AMO> And what did she have to say? The Captain said that it was
alright as long as the two of you were on the same page.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo><co> They would most likely take it as an attack.
RomnHaas: CENG> ::Heads for the bridge::
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo><co> We still have submode, don't we?
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo><co> What about going in closer as something more local?
ltjgmelody: ((Dang I keep getting his name wrong))
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  ::nos:: We do, but they would likely closely inspect
something this large, but if we sent the Falcon in.....
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo><co> ::smiles:: I'll take a small team and take a closer
peak at what's going on
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Make certain you take Rommie with you.  IF they do
discover you and have to make contact, it mahght be easier if they speak first
to a Vulcanoid.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo><co> Of course Captain.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> Tru, Yoshi, join me in the shuttle bay.  +CE+ Cmdr.
Marqusa to Cmdr Haas, please meet me in the shuttle bay for an away mission.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Denex: CNS>  Well she was her usual stand-offish self.  We
did not go into the transger too deeply.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::stands, absentmindedly moving the ring on her finger as
she heads to the TL::
RomnHaas: CENG>+[XO]+  On my way, Commander.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Stands:: Hai Commander
T L Lost: <Ops>::follows the others to the TL::
RomnHaas: CENG>+[AENG]+  Haas to Lt. Fox.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::heads to the shuttle bay::
stephenfox01:  AENG>+<CENG> Fox here sir.
T L Lost: <HPW>::seeing a lot of people leave the bridge, thinks it might  be a
good time to ask the CO about scheduling time to talk in private.  Nibbles on
her lower lip a little, thinking about it::
RomnHaas: CENG>+[AENG]+  I-I will be going on an away mission, Lt.  Just so you
know.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::heads to the Falcon:: Tru, make sure that the Falcon is
ready for flight.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Enters the bridge,::
T L Lost: <Ops> aye Sir. ::Enters the Falcon and quickly begins the preflight
inspection::
T L Lost: <HPW>::glances over to Vanik::
stephenfox01:  AENG>+<CENG> Aye sir, I will try to keep everything as you left
it sir. ~oh by the first house, my first day on the job and I have been left in
charge of engineering, this cant bode well.~
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> Science is yours Mr Fyrstk
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>:: Follows Gwen.::
RomnHaas: CENG> ::Joins the others at the Falcon::  What's going on?
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>Looks like there's a small Romulan colony out here.  We
intercepted some communication.  The Captain wants us to take a closer look.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Sits at the science console::
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> Yoshi, I want you to keep sensor scans on the area.  Get
as much information you can without arousing suspicions.
RomnHaas: CENG>  A Romulan colony?  Out here?
stephenfox01:  AENG>:pulls up the feed from the ships sensors so he can try and
antisipate what will be needed:
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo><ce> Yeah, that was our reaction.  We're gonna need a
good disguise for sub mode.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[SCI] Malachi.  We are currently watching the Class M
planet in that small star system.  We believe it could be a colony.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CO]  Aye, sir. ::Looks at the screen::  Has the Athena
been involved as well, sir.\?
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> Tru, we ready?
T L Lost: <Ops>Yup, just finished.  We're ready whenever you are.
RomnHaas: CENG> We'll have to scan the systems.  Look for something....natural.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [SCI]  No, Ensign.  Not yet, whah do you ask?
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> Yoshi, see if you can find something Natural in the area.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> Tru, go ahead and get permission to head out::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>Hai commander
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CO]  I am showing two Romulan attack shuttles, sir.
T L Lost: <Ops>::thinks it's nice to have Gwen back.:: Aye sir. ::contacts
flight control for permission::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Smiles::  That's wahat we were wondering about as well.
T L Lost: <HPW> Captain, I'm showing that the Falcon is ready to head out.
ltjgmelody: AMO> I have found that Ratchet normal state seems to be standoffish
CommoLukasFyrstk: Denex: CNS> ::Slight chuckle::  There are some like that, Lt.
T L Lost: <OPS> We have been given clearance.  ::lifts the Falcon off the
flight deck and heads out into the system::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [HPW] ::Nods to her:  Give them clearance and wish them
well.
ltjgmelody: AMO> I don't know if it was something I did or if she just resented
having another doctor in sickbay. Or maybe she was expecting a male doctor?
CommoLukasFyrstk: Dennex: CNS>  Some can be that way, definitely.  But you just
have to learn to work with that
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo><sci>Have something yet?
ltjgmelody: AMO> I've been doing my best
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo><ce> Ready submode as much as you can without quiet
knowing what to make us.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Dennex: CNS> That's all we can ask.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Looks at the scanner readings.:: Ni Commander. We are
still out of range for these sensors.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> I'm looking for something around here, doesn't have to
be at the location.
GwenivereMarqusa: (that was to Yoshi)
RomnHaas: @CENG>  We're going to have to find something soon.  We will be
coming into the range of those attack shuttles.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> Sir I have a small cargo ship on sensors.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo><sci> What kind and where?
GwenivereMarqusa: ((Rommie is correct, those on the Falcon please remember to
use the "@"))
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Sighs, reading from a book in sickbay, glad for
the quiet::
ltyoshikomatsu: @CSci>::Sends the image to Rommie:: It is traveling between the
M class planet and the one moon
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo><sci> The planet we are going to take a look at?  We
can't use that then.
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::programs the image into the sub mode:: We're ready,
Commander.
ltyoshikomatsu: @CSci> ::Continues to look over the scans.::
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::Gets ready to cancel::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> Unfortunately, this appears to be too small of an
opperation.  They'd know instantly that we weren't one of their ships.
RomnHaas: @CENG> [CSCI]  Any space debris in this area?
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CO]  The Falcon wil be in range of the shuttle in two
minutes, sir, and they have not gone sub yet
ltyoshikomatsu: @CSci> I'm picking up a couple of ion clouds. there are a
couple of free floating asteroid clusters.
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::Looks to Gwen:: THe asteroids.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> That's what I was thinking
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Sends the images to Rommie::
ltyoshikomatsu: @
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::reprograms the sub mode::  Ready to implement.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo><ce> Engage submode
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> Tru, make sure you fly this thing like an asteriod.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The Closest attack shuttle turns in the direction of
the Falcon::
T L Lost: @<Ops> Hey, I know what I'm doing
ltyoshikomatsu: @Sir one of the shuttles is turing in our direction
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo><ce> Sub mode engaged yet?
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::activates sub-mode::
ltjgmelody: AMO>So other then myself have there been any hard cases on the ship
I should know about?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo><sci> Keep an eye on them
ltyoshikomatsu: @::Smirks:: I intend to Sir.
RomnHaas: @CENG>  Engaged, Commander.
ltyoshikomatsu: (Keep forgetting my tag)
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>Tru, in your best asteriod fashion, manuever us away
from the attack shuttle
Malachi Styles: SCI>[CO]  One of the attack shuttles ahs turned towards the
Falcon, and they have gone sub.
T L Lost: @<Ops>Aye sir.  ::programs a very round about, asteriod like, path
away from the Rommulan shuttle::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> Yoshi, let me know if the shuttle changes course
towards us again.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [SCI]  Keep an eye on them, Ensign.  They could just be
doing patrol manewuvers.
ltyoshikomatsu: @ CSci::Smiles:: Hai Commander.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> Hopefully, they are just patrolling the area and we
haven't underestimated their scanning range
CommoLukasFyrstk: Dennex: CNS>  Well there are quite a few "Cases" onboard, and
when your transfer is approved, I will be more able to discuss them with you.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The attack shuttle moves over to the asteroid
cluster, scanning it::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> We are being scanned sir.
ltjgmelody: AMO> Sorry sir. I didn't mean to pry.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CO]  It appears the shuttle is taking a look around.
ltjgmelody: AMO> Personally I would like, when I get my transfer, to talk to
thoes two guys who ended up in sick bay after fighting over a female crewmenber.
ltjgmelody: (member)
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> Let it scan us.  Halt your scanning Yoshi
CommoLukasFyrstk: Dennex: CNS>  Well you could actually do that now.
ltyoshikomatsu: @CSci>::Shuts off the scanner.:: Scans stopped.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo><sci> At least, everything but passive scanning
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: The shuttles sensor passes right over the Falcon::
ltjgmelody: AMO>::Eyes brighten.:: Could I?
ltyoshikomatsu: @CSci>Passive scans indcate they are passing by. I guess we
fooled them.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Dennex: CNS>  Yes.  That would be another good case for you
to analyze.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo><sci> Glad to know submode is still as good as I
remembered it.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo><sci> Keep an eye on the shuttle, be careful of your
active scanning.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The Romulan shutle continues it's patrol.
ltjgmelody: AMO> Do you have their names or should I look them up in the
medical database?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>Tru, move us closer towards the planet.
ltyoshikomatsu: @CSci> Hai commander. ::Reactivates scans but directs them
towards the planet and not near the shuttle.::
T L Lost: @<ops> Always was headed in that direction Captain
CommoLukasFyrstk: Dennex: CNS> ::opens his desk and pulls out a PADD::  Here
you go.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((I don't remember their names right off-hand))
ltjgmelody: AMO> Thank you sir. ::Sends a message to the two gents asking them
to come to the confrence room that the captain had set asside for her.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo><sci> Are we close enough to the planet to get scans yet?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: The Falcon's snesors start getting good readings from
the planet::
ltyoshikomatsu: @CSci> Hai Commander. We are starting to get good readings.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> What do the scans show?  How large is the colony?
ltyoshikomatsu: @ CSci> I am reading one city with surrounding farmlands
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo><sci> Estimates on population? Species?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The Romulan shuttle comes back around, towards the
Falcon again::
ltyoshikomatsu: @CSci> The computer is till trying to get a number on the
population but they scan as Romulan
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM