<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:57:11 -0500

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Sim notes:

Welcome back to our CMO.  I know she has been having troubles with her internet.  I also heard fomr our security officer, Ltjg O'Brian.  He has been working overtime to help pay for baby furniture. So let's congratulate Mr. O'Brian.  The baby is not here yet, but let's all hope for a uneventful delivery and a healthy baby.  As of this time, Mr. O'Brian is considered on LOA.

Sim Recap:
"The Gods Made Us Do It?"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt. Comanders: Haas, Lost and Dr. Hamza, Lt Tracy, LtjgDr. Melody, Acting Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Commander Bass, Ltjg O'Brian (LOA)
NPCs used:  Lt Vanik (Haas), Lt Soren (Marqusa) Cadet Wren (Lost)< Max (Tracy)
Stardate: Supplemental

Two hours into this mission, and the Eagle bridge crew still has no clue what happened to their fellow crew-members.  No traces of the rift, any cloaked ships or the giant hand.

The missing crew, however try from their end to find out why they were brought back to what appears to be Josie's home and proper era.  Josie reveals who would definitely have a vendetta against her and calls in a real god to see if he can help.

The Eagle gets to see all this, as they get a strange communique which actually turns out to be a videocast of the missing crew.  They try and make contact with them.

End recap

JPEG image

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
Lt Josie Tracy: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Supplemental:
CommoLukasFyrstk: It's been over tow hours and we still have no clue where our
crewmembers have goten to.
CommoLukasFyrstk: There are no traces of the rift, or any ships in the area.
This ship has been searched from top to bottom,and the only thing we are
positive of is:  they are not aboard.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Most of the rescue operation has been handled by the
special team.  They are all still at the rescue site, however.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::A strange communique comes in on the OPS board on the
Eagle::
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci>::Walks up to the Police Cheif.:: So John. What caused
that incedent?
T L Lost: <hpw><Ops>::recieves the communique and looks over it::
Malachi Styles: @SCI>::Walks back tot he spot where everyone split up, looking
down at his torn uniform.::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Lands next to Mal:: Are you hurt Mal?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @John>  So nearas we can figure it was a gas main rupture,
but what caused that, we don't know yet.
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  No.  Not a scratch on me.
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci>Well keep us informed if you find anything.:: Heads over
to where Mal and Melody are.::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Looks at his torn uniform.:: Wow...
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::Heard the OPS board signal and looks over to Wren::
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  Yeah.  I know.
T L Lost: @<ops>::heads over to the others::
RomnHaas: ((Scratc my "@"))
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::moves over to the others:: Okay, we need to get out
of here, to some place we can talk privately about how to get home.
T L Lost: <hpw><Ops>::looks up to Rommie:: What do you make of this?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> We can go back to my place or to our home base
RomnHaas: CENG> ::Walks over and looks at the board.::  Looks like an incoming
message.  Where's it originating from?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> Our home base is the Eagle.  Lets go back to your
place Josie.
T L Lost: <hpw><Ops>::attempts to find the origin::
Malachi Styles: @SCI> [OPS]  Bet I beat you there, Tru.
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> I'm sorry Gwen... But I'm home... I mean my real home.
I'm also sorry for assuming leadership. It just came naturaly to me.
Malachi Styles: @SCI> ::Jumps off in the direction of Josie's place::
T L Lost: @<ops>::chuckles and runs back towards Josie's house::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::No origin for the message is found::
Lt JG Melody: @AMO> Wait for me.:: Takes off flying at the speed of sound and
over shoots Josie's house.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> I know you feel back home Josie, and when we find a
way back to our universe, you'll have to make a decision about whether to
return with us, or stay here.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>[sci] I'll see you back at your house.  ::steps into a
shadow and dissapears::
T L Lost: <hpw><Ops> That's really weird.  It's showing no place of origin.
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> ::Shrugs and takes off running ::
Lt Tebok trKhev: [*is completely and totally beyond words lost in every sim he
is a part of -- so it's nothing personal]
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Listening to the two. ::  Put it onscreen, Cadet.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>*on the ship as far from being involved in this
mission as possible to justify and explain her total lack of understanding*
T L Lost: <hpw><Ops>[co] Aye sir.  ::puts the message on screen::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((You would probably have an idea if you read the Sim
recaps.))
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci>::Is the last one to arrive back at her house.::
Malachi Styles: @ SCI> ::Arrived JUST AFTER Tru.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::looks around at the others::
T L Lost: @<ops>::grins to Mal:: Almost kid.
Lt JG Melody: @AMO>::Circles back around to Josie's house and lands next to Mal
and Tru.:: Did you see how fast I went?
Lt Tebok trKhev: [[Sir with all due respect I have NO internet. I cannot read
anything]]
Malachi Styles: @SCI> I think I need a new uniform.
Lt Tebok trKhev: [[unless you would snail mail it to me sir ;-) ]
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> ::Walks over to Mal. :: No you don't.::Pulls the two
parts of the rip together and the suit repairs itself.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: As the bridge crew loks to the screen, they see
their missing crewmen coming into Josie's apartment.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Or house)
Lt Josie Tracy: (House)
Malachi Styles: @SCI> ::Looks down at his uniform.::  That is fascinating!
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> Its going to be a really tough desicion Gwen.
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> ::To Mal:: Its been ensorcled to repair itself.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> I'm sure it will be Josie.  Not to put any pressure on
you, just remember that Max is still on the Eagle
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Whoa!  There tey are.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks at the screen::  But where is that?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> I'm sure that if we find a way back I should be able to
retrieve Max no matter what I decide.
RomnHaas: CENG> :Walks to the science station. :: Max?
Lt Josie Tracy: @MAX> ITS HOME!!! I mean Josie's house...
T L Lost: <hpw><ops>::tries to track the signal::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>any ideas on how we got here?
RomnHaas: CENG> [MAX]  Can you do an internal an-analyzation of that signal?
Lt Josie Tracy: @Max> Running analysys
CommoLukasFyrstk: @SCI> ::runs his hand over the mended material:: I cannot
even tell it was ripped.
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> Hey Tru... You want some original versions of thoes
games you love to play. Look in that box over there. ::Points::
Malachi Styles: @SCI> :Walks over to Josie and Gwen::  Could this be a Q game?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> I hope not...That would be the cruelest thing at least
to me.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> I don't think it's Q
RomnHaas: CENG> ::Listens tot he conversation on the screen::  I-it is very
possibe that it is a Q, Captain.
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> ::Sits down at her computer and starts typing at high
speed.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Ah'm tending to agree with Gwen.  It's been too long
since any ofour ships have even heard from a Q.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>I feel it's something a little more personal.  Josie,
how'd you get to our universe in the first place?
RobertObrian01 has entered the room.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> I like the uniforms.
Lt Josie Tracy: @ I don't think I have ever told anyone that.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Now seems like the perfect time Josie
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci>::Sighs:: There is this Corporation named Bio Corp that I
got my original computer system from. It's been replaced since then but they
now want the upgraded system that Max is.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::listens::
T L Lost: @<ops>::::looks into the box that Josie pointed to, but doesn't find
anything good::
Malachi Styles: @SCI> What happens if they find you and not find Max?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> They hired a group of villans to bring me in. Well they
are always hireing them... But the last group had a villan who's power is to
make portals. Something went wrong and he got hit with one of my team mates
mystic bolts
Lt Josie Tracy: He lost control of the destination of his portal and next thing
I knew I took a hit and went sailing through the portal. It closed before I
recovered.
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  Josie? Is there any way we can scan that ruptured gas
main?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> Not from here. I don't have the equipment.
Malachi Styles: @SCI> ::Looks to Gwen::  This corporation could very well have
ceated the disaster to see if Josie would respond to it.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Do you think it's possible that this person opened up
that portal we saw?  Would he have the ability?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>[mal] it is possible.
RomnHaas: CENG> [OPS]  Cadet?  Are you s-still not getting any fix on this
signal?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci>He could open the portal but someone else would have had
to make that big hand thingy.
T L Lost: @<ops>Where are all the real games?
T L Lost: <hpw><ops>Nothing yet!  And it's damn frustrating.  How could the
signal have no origin?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> What do you mean real games? Remember this is 1995.
Lt Josie Tracy: MAX> My scans are inconclusive as well.
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  Josie?  What games do you have in there?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci>In where Mal?
T L Lost: @<ops> Nothing good Mal.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS}  Trah and raise Commander Marqusa, Cadet.
T L Lost: <hpw><ops>+Gwen+ Commander Marqusa, this is the Eagle, can you hear
us?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> Do you know of anyone who could create the hand?
Lt Josie Tracy: MAX> Captian... I have an idea... Josie has a bunch of our
stuff from our universe in a box in her room... Her reserves card is in there
you might be able to hook up with the frequency with that.
Malachi Styles: @SCI> ::Walks over to the game box::  They might not be good
games, Tru, but we might be able to build a crude tri-corder.
RobertObrian01 has left the room.
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> Nice idea Mal but they are just simple computer chips...
not tricorder material.
RomnHaas: CENG> [MAX]  Do you know the frequency, Max?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The away team does not receive the Eagle signal::
Lt Josie Tracy: MAX> If I did I wouldn't be suggesting getting the card Mr Haas.
T L Lost: <hpw>::frowns:: I'm not getting anything
Lt Josie Tracy: @ ::To Gwen:: There are only a couple of beings that have that
kind of power Gwen and they are gods.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [SEC]  Lt. Soren.Send someone to Josie's quarters and
retrieve the devahce.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::raises an eyebrow:: gods?
Malachi Styles: @SCI> ::Looks to Josie:: Gods?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci>Yes. the Egypian, Greek, Roman you name it they live
somewhere on this planet.
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren><sec>Aye sir.  ::Sends a message to the nearest
security guards to Josie's quarters::
Lt Josie Tracy: MAX>It looks like a credit card
Malachi Styles: @SCI> [AXO]  Commander. The Excalibur recently ran into beings
considering themselves gods.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>what do you remember about them Mal?
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> The only one I have pissed off was Therios
Lt JG Melody: @AMO> ::Sitting on the couch listening to everyone.::
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  Just that they were trying to get themselves back into
this dimension, by having the people of some smal planet to worship them.  They
atacked Excalibur with old sailing ships.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Josie, do you know where they live?
Lt Josie Tracy: @Hmm sounds like our gods... The more worshipers they have the
stronger they are.
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> Which ones?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Nods, impressed at Mal's knowledge of what is going on
in this universe.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Any that you think could get us back to our universe
and might be willing to help.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Isn't that why Apollo held the first Enterprise crew?
So they could worship him?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci>I'll send out some messages and see who responds.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::nods:: Okay.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> It would be nice if we could figure out who brought us
here.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  :Nods at Gwen's statement::  And how we can get them
back.
Lt Josie Tracy: @ CSci>I got a response... He should be here any second...
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> who is "he"?
Lt Josie Tracy: @CSci> Thoridin The Thunderer.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Teh security gaurd appears on the bridge with the
card.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> Can we trust him?
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  Is he like Thor?
Lt Josie Tracy: ACTION: AS IF ON CUE A DEFEING CLAP OF THUNDER FILLS THE ROOM
AND THE BLOND GOD THORIDIN APPEARS!!!
Lt Josie Tracy: @ CSci> He is Thor in your universe.
RomnHaas: CENG> ::Takes the card and runs the tri-corder over it.::
T L Lost: @<ops>::looks at Thor::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Hello Thoridin.  Thank you for coming.
Lt Josie Tracy: @THORIDIN> Thou hast summoned me... How may I be of assistance..
RomnHaas: CENG>  This is a-an actual communicator.
Lt Josie Tracy: MAX> Yes.
RomnHaas: CENG>  ::Sends the frequency to Hailey.  ::Try and hail them now,
Cadet.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>We were brought into this universe by an unknown
entity.  We are trying to get home.  I have been told that you might be able to
help us in this matter.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  HE's a God allright.  No one else speakslike that
T L Lost: <hpw><Ops>::tries hailing Gwen on the new frequency::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Gwen's "Communicator" beeps::
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully sumitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle