[uae] Re: New source snapshot and OS X/PPC build

  • From: Giancarlo Erra <giancarloerra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:29:26 +0100

Giancarlo Erra wrote:
> How can I see if I'm using GL render? I activated it launching the new binary
> from command-line,
> it'w working but I don't know if effectively it's running with OpenGL or not..
>

> Giancarlo

Ok I'm replying myself ...just checked. I launched last binary without the GL
option and I got my old
speed euae..launching with new GL option is a way faster! IT WORKS!

OSX 10.3.9 on Pbook 1ghz

I downloaded the source too, tried compiling (I also compiled my old binary)
enabling sdl Gl but failed
with this error:

sdlgfx.c: In function `init_gl_display':
sdlgfx.c:429: error: `GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE_ARB' undeclared (first use in this
function)
sdlgfx.c:429: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
sdlgfx.c:429: error: for each function it appears in.)
sdlgfx.c: In function `alloc_gl_buffer':
sdlgfx.c:459: error: `GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE_ARB' undeclared (first use in this
function)
make[3]: *** [sdlgfx.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Any hint? Launched configure enabling sdl-sound and sdl-gl

About vsync, it seems not working .... I got this error

SDLGFX: vsynced output not supported.
SDLGFX: Using double-buffered, unsynced output.
SDLGFX: Failed to allocate texture.
reset at 0
PAL mode, 50Hz (h=227 v=312)
chipmem cleared
Bus error

Giancarlo

--

... Without music, life would be a mistake. (Nietzsche)