[uae] Re: New source snapshot and OS X/PPC build

  • From: Frank Agnew <frankagnew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:40:28 -0800

Hi Klaas,

No problem, seems to be an issue with WIP .829 builds. Didn't have that problem with previous versions.

Take care,
Frank

On Dec 2, 2006, at 9:52 AM, Teuntje wrote:

Hallo,

  Thank you, that worked with Raw Key Mapping checked.

greetings,
  Klaas.

On 02 Dec 2006, at 16:20, Frank Agnew wrote:

Hi

I had the same problem with key commands not working with my OS X machine. I found that they work again when Raw Key Mapping is checked in Hi-Toro.

Frank

On Dec 2, 2006, at 7:02 AM, Teuntje wrote:

Hello,

  I have tested the new E-UAE on my G5, using Hi-Toro
  to set the display parameters. That worked.

  But it is annoying that the F11+Q (Quit) or F11+S don't
  work.

greetings,
   Klaas Punt