[uae] Re: New source snapshot and OS X/PPC build

  • From: Frank Agnew <frankagnew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 07:20:39 -0800

Hi

I had the same problem with key commands not working with my OS X machine. I found that they work again when Raw Key Mapping is checked in Hi-Toro.

Frank

On Dec 2, 2006, at 7:02 AM, Teuntje wrote:

Hello,

  I have tested the new E-UAE on my G5, using Hi-Toro
  to set the display parameters. That worked.

  But it is annoying that the F11+Q (Quit) or F11+S don't
  work.

greetings,
   Klaas Punt

On 02 Dec 2006, at 07:48, Richard Drummond wrote:

Hi All

Get them at:
http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20061202/

This should fix the problem with hardfiles following a reset. OS X users,
please try the GL renderer and see if it works for you now.

Time's a little tight for me just now. I'll try and catch up with other
questions in the next few days...