[uae] Re: New source snapshot and OS X/PPC build

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 13:49:19 -0500

Hi Antonio

On Saturday 02 December 2006 10:13, Antonio Vargas wrote:
> tested the exe and refused to run on my 10.3.9 ppc machine.

Hmmm. How does one compile a binary on 10.4 that is compatible with 10.3?

> compiling
> from source worked like a charm and enabling gl debug said it was
> activated... and it works fine :)

Great!

> btw, looks like evilrich adapted and integrated the code for OSX
> OpenGL extensions?

Thanks for that code. Actually, I already got the same information from one of
Apple's OpenGL programming guides. The texture_rectangles extension is the
one that makes the big difference. The other two doesn't seem to have much
impact on performance - on my system, anyway.