[uae] Re: New source snapshot and OS X/PPC build

  • From: "Antonio Vargas" <windenntw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 21:53:01 +0100

Get the frameworks from http://www.libsdl.org/release/SDL-1.2.11.dmg
and copy them into /Library/Frameworks

On 12/2/06, Giancarlo Erra <giancarloerra@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Richard Drummond wrote:

> The configure script doesn't do much error checking for GL support at the
> moment. You probably need to use the --with-sdl-gfx option too:
>
> ./configure --with-sdl-gfx --with-sdl-gl --with-sdl-sound

I already tried doing this too, always same error

>> About vsync, it seems not working .... I got this error
>>
>> SDLGFX: vsynced output not supported.
>> SDLGFX: Using double-buffered, unsynced output.
>> SDLGFX: Failed to allocate texture.
>> reset at 0
>> PAL mode, 50Hz (h=227 v=312)
>> chipmem cleared
>> Bus error
>
> :-(
>
> Are you using SDL >= 1.2.10? If not, then vsync won't work in GL mode.

How can I check SDL framework version on OSX? Or I have to install libs from
fink or other like this?
Previous version compiled without major problems..

Giancarlo

--

... Without music, life would be a mistake. (Nietzsche)

--
Greetz, Antonio Vargas aka winden of network

http://network.amigascne.org/
windNOenSPAMntw@xxxxxxxxx
thesameasabove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Every day, every year