[uae] Re: New source snapshot and OS X/PPC build

  • From: "Antonio Vargas" <windenntw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 16:24:34 +0100

I edited src/gfx-sdl/sdlgfx.c and turned on debug:

/* Uncomment for debugging output */
//#define DEBUG
#ifdef DEBUG
#define DEBUG_LOG write_log

also something i just tried: with vsync turned on, the pointer goes
full framerate even when runnning windowed... off to try some
demoscene stuff to stresstest the release...

On 12/2/06, Giancarlo Erra <giancarloerra@xxxxxxx> wrote:
How can I see if I'm using GL render? I activated it launching the new binary
from command-line,
it'w working but I don't know if effectively it's running with OpenGL or not..

Giancarlo

--

... Without music, life would be a mistake. (Nietzsche)

--
Greetz, Antonio Vargas aka winden of network

http://network.amigascne.org/
windNOenSPAMntw@xxxxxxxxx
thesameasabove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Every day, every year