[uae] Re: New source snapshot and OS X/PPC build

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:01:14 +0000

I just saw this from a user on the Think Commodore forum:

"Im using the universal binary of Hi-Torro and E-UAE. If I set Hi- Torro to use the E-UAE.app, then the F11 key would not work at all unless the raw key support was enabled. I found that if I extracted the uae binary from the .app package, the F11 worked fine without the raw support enabled. Weird."

May be useful in tracking down the source of the problem.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley

On 3 Dec 2006, at 15:27, Daniel Pimley wrote:

On 2 Dec 2006, at 18:46, Richard Drummond wrote:

Hi Klaas

On Saturday 02 December 2006 10:02, Teuntje wrote:
   I have tested the new E-UAE on my G5, using Hi-Toro
   to set the display parameters. That worked.

   But it is annoying that the F11+Q (Quit) or F11+S don't
   work.

I just did some investigating. The shortcuts worked regardless of raw key mapping in E-UAE 0.8.28 (build date: Sep 20 2005) but in every subsequent WIP and test build the shortcut keys don't work unless raw key mapping is enabled. Could this be something that broke when E-UAE became a Cocoa application?

Regards,
Daniel Pimley