[triadtechtalk] Re: move on boot

  • From: "- Howard -" <bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:45:14 -0500

    something that comes in marked as spam that is NOT spam ... add it to your
whitelist.

    I can see very clearly I don't have it set up right. So how do I get to the
settings.

    Juanita

    Juanita ... just double click the Mailwasher icon and it will open. Most
settings are done from the "Tools" tab. Click tools to get a drop down menu and
then go through each item below that and see what needs to be set. When you
open an item in Tools, keep looking for more ways of going deeper (like an
"options" link). In the filters section, I use "Word filters" and then put the
dot in "If any rule ....." (not ALL rules)" I also dot the Blacklist, delete
and bounce options. Add every filthy word to the filter and any other word that
you want to be filtered by the Subject Line.
    Actually, click "Help" and it will take you to their page which has
tutorials and many more help subjects and shows screenshots etc. It's very
helpfull.
    If set up properly, I think you will find it very usefull.

    - Howard -