[triadtechtalk] Re: move on boot

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:18:25 -0500

ooops. wrong reply.:)))) No, Windows washer won't stop spam..but it's an
excellent clean up for your windows setup...I've got acres of storage here..I
try tons of helper apps just so I have a clue when someone asks.. this current
setup has some files on it from 3 years back...I do beta work fro Microsoft OS
teams.. which tends to get your setup just about as flakey as can be....I keep
a good running image on a Ghost partition for when the betas are done.. but I
save the last setup of the beta trials incase MS has any questions or needs any
more testing....Using Window washer the 1st time it got rid of 1.2 GIGs of
info..and that's no typo.:)))) you were asking about index.dat files.. this
will take care of those for you very well...and shhhh, don't tell anyone. but
so far.. when the trial runs out, uninstall then reinstall...works like a
charm/..... but don't tell anyone I said that? it'll be our little secret,
ok?:)))
HTH,
Bruce