[triadtechtalk] Re: move on boot

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:14:19 -0600

  From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx

  In a message dated 12/2/2003 3:50:24 PM Central Standard Time,
beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
    when the trial runs out, uninstall then reinstall
  unfortunatley some of the trials set a registry entry that you cant find...
as it isnt listed by the program
name.... many of them use a deal called armadillo (one of the more frequently
used trail registry setting
programs).... and it gets hidden very nicely in the registry and it will keep
coming back telling you that
your trial period has ended.... it can be pretty frustratiing in finding that
one hidden entry to delete it so
you can reun the trial program all over.... besides.. most trial programs also
are bit crippled.. not full
function.... so many times not worth the efforts.... gotta remember... aint no
free lunch anymore since the
depression days..lol...... you pay for what you get........ chuck..in Ok

I have Armadillo listed under programs on jv power tool.
I have no idea what it is. It was on here before I reformatted and still here.
Maybe something the grand put
on here. He never bothers my pc anymore. Don't even want to fix it when it gets
broke.
It comes from The Silicon Realms toolworks.

How can I disable it and see what happens? So if I have problems I can put it
back.

Juanita

---