[triadtechtalk] Re: move on boot

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:24:27 -0600

  Hiya Juanita
  Pardon my ignorance, but just what do you use Move on Boot for?? Ive never
heard of it before.
  Sandy :)

    Well it is a program that Joe recommended.  Find it at

    http://www.gibinsoft.net/gipoutils/fileutil/

    Scrool all the way to the bottom to find the free version.

    You must have been deleting your messages as this is the third time I have
sent this url.

    After you D\L it and open it. Type  index.dat in the box that comes up.
You can delete those as well.
Anyway after you type index.dat it puts a link on your command .  go to the
folder you want to delete and
right click. There it is. The command I mean. I suppose you can type in any
folders\files you want to delete.
That is all I know Maybe Joe can tell you more.

    Juanita

    ---