[triadtechtalk] Re: Win 98 Update

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:11:33 -0500

Daylight Time,
> cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> and I was wondering if there was a way to avoid
> the mass of confusion and have it cut right to
the
> chase and give me the one or three hits that are
> somewhere within the 200 hits, which takes a
long
> time to sift through to find the one or three
> hits, which most of the time for me has been
only
> one hit and I usually find it on the last page
of

> about the only way is to sort f refine your
search phrase.. but havent had
> much luck witht hat myself... if you make it too
refined then it seems to
> drop out saying nothing found....and wish were a
way to find it faster
> myself.... guess have to live with it....
Chuck.. in Ok

Yes, which I have fined, refined and redefined and
as you say, it is either all or nothing!  Which to
me is the trouble with our english language, too
many variables of meanings!  HeeHee, yup, just
like other things that we have to live with, but
one thing is for sure, we don't have to like it!
; )  But hey, it gives us something to talk about
which is not as bad as death and taxes!  ; )

.......clarence in TN.......