[triadtechtalk] Re: Win 98 Update

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:42:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/2001 2:19:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

and I was wondering if there was a way to avoid
the mass of confusion and have it cut right to the
chase and give me the one or three hits that are
somewhere within the 200 hits, which takes a long
time to sift through to find the one or three
hits, which most of the time for me has been only
one hit and I usually find it on the last page of

about the only way is to sort f refine your search phrase.. but havent had
much luck witht hat myself... if you make it too refined then it seems to
drop out saying nothing found....and wish were a way to find it faster
myself.... guess have to live with it....   Chuck.. in Ok