[triadtechtalk] Re: Win 98 Update

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 13:52:04 -0500

> Clarence Try this Microsoft site to narrow down
and refine your MSKB queries.
> This tells you how to phrase queries in
"Microspeak"

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q
242/4/50.ASP

Yes Joan, I run upon this article in my recent
travels into MSKB and to me, it is what I call DOS
shorthand, which I have never learned although I
do have a print out of DOS commands for when I do
try to use DOS, but one of my sons can can type
fluent DOS shorthand, but he started out when
there was no Windows and had a head start on me!

I still appreciate the info though and thank you
much!

.......clarence.......