[triadtechtalk] Error messages

  • From: Rebecca Davis <davisrb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 23:44:13 -0500

While trying to access various greeting card sites in my 'favorites' I am
getting different error messages such as "Fatal exception OE occurred at
0028.C1543B13 in VXD MCSCAN32(01) +000278A3 and other similar ones. What on
earth is going on with my system? Each time I have to reboot.  I don't know
enough to do much troubleshooting, but I would like to know if this is
serious. I have done system maintenance today and nothing else unusual as
far as I know.   Thanks.   Rebecca