[triadtechtalk] Re: PartitionMagic 4.0

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:05:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/2001 9:50:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
Cuffy10@xxxxxxx writes:

> ....... you know it's available and where to find it......
> wish i could say that about all my tools <g>

JOE....... this is where and how I got involved with partiton magic and drive
image.... had so darn many tools,files,help docs etc and couldnt afford to
lose them.. even had a card file listing and boy would I have had a mess....
and when I was changing out my mother board and installing a new drive is
when I got all turned about.. and PartMag did get me fixed up.... saved all
my stuff to.. but sure was a time cnsuming operation.... I dont keep it on my
drive.. have it on a storage drive now so is easy access and also on cd....
and I alos did check out the COA addy and did dopwnload it.. stuck it on my
stroge drive as a just incase lil tidbit.. always keep the stuff like that
handy never know when it may be needed...... Chuck.. in OK

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi