[triadtechtalk] Re: PartitionMagic 4.0

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:45:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/2001 8:28:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
Cuffy10@xxxxxxx writes:

> there is a program kicking around that does a very nice job of moving whole
> applications from drive to drive without re-installing. COA, for change of

problem here Joe.. is that Clarence has some seroius corrupt files and he
doesnt want to lose any of his old data.. so we are trying to find a way to
move it off line so to speak and then give him access to it to make copies
etc... Powerquest Partiton magic has a feature in it that will allow him to
do that without any other programs.. thats another criteria.. keep any
additions down to absolute bare minimum so as to not build in more erors..
also Powerquest has a program called drive image that isreal great if you
need to load of a bunch of drives witht eh same programs and settings for
many computers.... did up a couple for my grandkids.... and just setup the
first pc and all programs on the one drive,then used drive image to make an
exact image of that drive to each drive for the other pcs.. sure saved time
plus... eliminated the complaints of they got such and such a prgram I we
diudnt.. they all got the exact same things... and allowed a return to peace
and queit in their visits... lol...... Chuck.. in Ok

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi