[triadtechtalk] Re: PartitionMagic 4.0

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:35:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/2001 11:39:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> can I get this version of PM and partition my HD
> just as it is and then set up an addition Win98 OS on

Clarence.. partiton magic is ok.. but that versiojn is an older one and about
done for... besides.. once more.. adding something you already have in your
os now.... f/disk will partiton your drive for you and IE is integrated into
windows and wont install on a sepearte partition.... its part of the windows
system.... Oartition magic is one more addon of files and file changes that
can mess up ones pc.. to me woiuld be asking for loads of more troubles if
yours havent been fixed first......    Chuck.... in OK

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi