[triadtechtalk] PartitionMagic 4.0

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "triadtechtalk" <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:40:12 -0500

Hey gang!

I just received an offer from NothingButSoftware.com to
get PartitionMagic 4.0 for only $4.95 which retails for
$69.95, so since I have been wanting to partition my
HD, can I get this version of PM and partition my HD
just as it is and then set up an addition Win98 OS on
another partition and load nothing but IE (say 5.01)
and OE and do my mail and browsing from that partition
and then work with all my other programs in peace on
the other partition without having the conflicts I am
having and thereby not have to start all over with a
fresh wipe out?

.......clarence.......

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi