[torontocbm] Re: Hummer flashing...

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 02:05:56 -0500

I'll bring my hummer in,
I have a keyboard connector,
Power, and SD2IEC hooked up...

I could bring in my 9.2" but I am
Unable to get colour out of it, while
Hooked into the Hummer, sometimes it pops in
But not often enough... I am wondering if it
Will improve when the video fix and svideo
Are applied...  the monitor works fine with
A good video signal, but the Hummer as we know,
Is lacking without the fix...

:) in any case, I did manage to erase the flash
From 010000 to 1F8000...  no luck flashing any
Directory structure at all...

I have the 010000.bin, 030000.bin and the 050000.bin files,
And flashed them, but the unit would go wacky if I ran
The DIR.prg (dir.dtv) program to get an accurate directory
Of the flash...

The orininal hummer game is gone... but having nothing else
Kind of sucks... I had no luck trying to load a directory
Structure...

I went to future shop today and they had a Wii 7" lcd screen
It was interesting, came with an enclosure to put your wii in,
(could house the electronics for the DTV...) in any case, it
Was $59.00 plus tax, but I could not test it, as it plugs directly
Into the ports of the wii when ou slide the wii into it... so I could
Not test it without taking it apart, and I did not want to be stuck
With it, if it was crappy...

I did manage to see the cardboard encased plastic packaged 9.2" monitors
Again, (with the svideo, and component...) but no 10.2"....

Any way it's late and I gotta get up in three hours...

Cheers.

:)