[torontocbm] Re: Hummer flashing...

  • From: STEVE GRAY <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:06:23 -0700 (PDT)

Walter,

I'm no hummer pro... infact I haven't even connected mine yet, but I was hoping
to put together something for the meeting.... hummer, 1541III-DTV, LCD screen,
and keyboard... so if everything goes as planned I might have something to
bring and hopefully more knowledge.... ;-)

Steve

PS: Anyone get a 10" Intec screen they want to part with? I was too late for
Golan's....